As the COVID-19 pandemic hit our community, we fought back by implementing strict safety and sanitation standards.
As we now begin to re-open our locations, rest assured that Theradynamics is committed to your safety and well-being. In addition to strict safety standards, Theradynamics is also implementing cutting-edge sanitation technologies for added protection against Covid-19 and other germs.
Some of the ways Theradynamics is working to keep our staff and patients safe:
- All staff & Patients temperatures are taken at check-in
- All patients are required to wear face coverings to receive treatment
- Increased PPE for all staff – all staff is required to wear face coverings & gloves
- 2x the amount of sanitizing stations throughout the clinic areas
- UV sanitizing systems installed in HVAC systems & strategically throughout the clinics
- All surfaces are treated with a disinfectant formula that prevents the growth of bacteria for up to 3 months
- Enhanced sanitizing before and after each patient
- Strategic Scheduling & Volume Control
- Individualized treatment areas for each patient to maximize social distancing efforts
Here are some of the technological changes that we are working on making:
1. Antimicrobial Surface Treatment
This technology is currently used by the world’s commercial airliners and provides an antimicrobial barrier treatment that when applied to a surface forms an invisible bio-barrier coating that wages non-toxic warfare against nasty microbes and will arrest the growth of bacteria and micro-organisms!
2. Germicidal UV Light
This technology utlizes a natural disinfectant in UV Light. This technology purifies and cleans the air which circulates throughout our facilities. It is proven to kill up to 99% of viruses, bacteria, mold, and mildew.
iWave-C is a self-cleaning, bi-polar ionization generator for actively treating a building’s air quality that does not require replacement parts in a year or two like competing UV lights or other ionizer technologies. In addition, the iWave-C produces and maintains unparalleled ionization output and capabilities. As the air flows past the iWave-C, the device emits positive and negative ions, creating a plasma region that actively purifies the supply of air, killing mold, bacteria, and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke, and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.